- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are urgently seeking Planners with background in the Fibre Optic sector to work in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded, excellence driven individual to drive customer growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK. As a 100% full fibre network, our client is digging streets and deploying fibre to the premises (FTTP) across central London, offering world class products supported by industry leading service.
Within the role you will be responsible for the completion of your scheduled planning requirements on time. To achieve this, you will be prioritising planning work activities within the scheduled workload using the company's workflow and planning tools and owning, executing and delivering planning requirements in the London area.
- conducting detailed fibre mapping to meet design specifications for the fibre network.
- using Mapinfo, Microsoft office and other applications to plan and issue Fibre Work Packs
- producing PON area network plans, and checking subsequent implementation of fibre builds for completeness and alignment with the Network Plan.
- liaising with internal and external teams and other third parties as part of your role
You will be able to deliver planning support to set targets within a variety of areas including premises passed, street units built, areas and street cabs planned
Personal drive, ambition, a can-do attitude and a strong focus on day-to-day administration of your workload. A team player who is able to adapt and learn from their teammates as well as use your strengths to help others.
- An understanding of Fibre Optics in a Telecoms environment
- An understanding of PON and full fibre networks
- GIS/Desktop planning experience within a network planning environment
- A minimum of 3 years of planning/design experience
- Strong personal track record of achievement within a related environment.
- Knowledge of fibre types
- Exceptional PC skills
- Having great communication skills is also necessary as you will also be liaising with the Provisioning, Network and Installations teams.
- A high personal drive to deliver within set KPIs
- Planning experience with PIA would be extremely advantageous
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.