- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client, a leading Aerospace supplier based in Titchfield Hampshire are actively seeking a Manufacturing Technician - Assembly, to work on a rolling contract basis.
Manufacturing Technician (Assy)
CORE SHIFT MT5
Summary: x4 Posisitons, x2 for Core days, x2 for Late shift
The Manufacturing Technician (Assembly) (MT5) reports to a Team Leader and to an overall Manufacturing Team Manager. The role is responsible for the production and assembly of valves, components and assemblies across multiple product lines within the Valves Assembly and Test department.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Maintains a safe working environment and adopts a 5S approach to working.
* Drives and sustains and attitude to continuous improvement as defined by Eaton standards.
* Maintains a high standard of housekeeping at all times as defined by the Eaton standards.
* Must adhere to all Eaton EHS, Quality and training requirements.
* Able to understand and follow manufacturing drawings, specifications and instructions.
* Able to complete manufacturing documentations using handwritten forms and PC tools.
* Able to build complex assemblies using manufacturing tools and techniques.
* Performs successive visual inspection where necessary.
* Assists with problem solving and root cause analysis activities.
* Competent and willing to learn and to train others.
* Can produce parts from non-established manufacturing documentations but would normally work to the correct procedures and paperwork
* Assists with problem solving and root cause analysis activities
Qualifications and Experience
* Previous experience in assembly of aviation components is desired for this role.
* Competent in basic use of IT including Microsoft Word and Email.
* Good level of English and Math's.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Technical aerospace knowledge would be advantageous.
Due to upcoming legislation changes, the client in looking to engage this contract on a PAYE basis only.
Holiday pay will be accrued hourly on top of the rate mentioned:
First 12 weeks: PAYE
Core days £14.12
Overtime over 37 hours £21.18
Sundays and bank holidays £28.24
Late Shift: £16.95
After 12 weeks: PAYE
Core days £14.56
Overtime over 37 hours £21.84
Sundays and bank holidays £29.12
Late shift: £17.47
Core day shift 0700-1545 / Or 0730-1615 Monday to Friday (Half day on Friday)
Late shift 14:00-23:45 Monday to Thursday
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.