- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Embedded Software Engineer (Simulink)
Opportunity for an Embedded Sofyware Engineer (Simulink code generation) to work with a leader in new, green and efficient power units. The company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
We are looking to recruit an Embedded Software Engineer to support high level (Simulink) control strategy development for our Power Unit. You will also assist in data log analysis and root cause analysis alongside supporting our Service and Test teams in unit operation and debug.
- Responsible for high level MTG control strategy in Simulink
- Diagnosing data logs of system
- Maintaining MIL test system
Skills / Experience;
- Demonstrable experience working in a small/medium sized company delivering production software using mathworks toolchain software using mathworks toolchain
- Expert user of mathworks products applied to embedded applications
- Demonstrable experience delivering software products within a model based environment
- Experienced in application of classical control techniques to production systems
- Experienced user of CAN bus logging and analysis tools (CANalyser/busmaster)
If you are experienced Embeddded Software Engineer, looking for a new challenge within a fast paced dynamic business please get in touch with Matchtech.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.