- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is changing connectivity in London. As a 100% full fibre network, we are digging streets and deploying fibre to the premises (FTTP) across central London, offering world class products supported by industry leading service.
We require a very skilled tradesman who has had exposure to carpentry and plastering/painting works who will work alongside the field engineers to help install a safe route of our service inside business and residential properties. This person will cut hatches and reinstate once the fibre has passed through.
- Arrive on site at a designated time.
- Look at detailed job packs for the scopes of works
- Work alongside the field engineers to cut hatches in buildings for fibre cables to be ran safely and discreetly and making good of the hatches to a high standard.
- Completing multiple hatches on multiple floors per day.
- Mini civils if required on externals of buildings.
- Complete all works in a timely manner to a high standard.
- Leave all site as clean as you arrived disposing of all waste.
Key skills /qualification:
- Excellent working H&S knowledge, Asbestos Awareness, Working at height, Manual handling, Relevant trade City and Guilds Qualifications, Ideally have a qualification in carpentry, Experience covering patch plastering, painting & decorating, Hold a valid UK driving licence.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.