- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Project Lead
Our key client that specialises in first class, business class and premium economy interiors for commercial aircraft currently have an opportunity for an Engineering Project Lead at their site in Cwmbran.
- Effective planning and execution of engineering projects including design, product development, testing and airworthiness approvals through to first delivery.
- Creation of coherent Work Breakdown Structures.
- Creation of robust engineering plans.
- Create and maintains a Robust Requirements Plan - Capture, Validate and Verify.
- Effective management of Resource/NRC, recurring cost and weight tracking.
- Generate and maintain customer product specifications.
- Manage engineering changes through the engineering functions to support project delivery.
- Assess and manage technical risks to avoid adverse project impact.
- Support problem-solving initiatives throughout the project.
- Be able to communicate efficiently and clearly with internal and external suppliers and customers.
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- Minimum HNC/HND education. Degree level preferred.
- Proven engineering experience ideally within the aerospace section, however other engineering disciplines (i.e. automotive) will be acceptable.
- Previous engineering management/project management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access).
- Experience of engineering design.
- High and proven interpersonal skills.
- Competent communicator with ability to establish good working relationships across departments.
- Self-reliant, hardworking, pro-active, motivated and an achiever.
- Effective team player.
- Understanding and awareness or aircraft interior certificate is preferred but not essential.
- Full UK drivers licence and valid passport essential as travel will be required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.