- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
System Requirements Engineer
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a System Requirements Engineer to work for a System Requirements Engineer to work for a leading Tier 1 in the Rail Sector.
The client has not yet provided an IR35 determination for this role.
Purpose of position: System Engineering of development projects
Training/Education: Formal Engineering Qualification
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
Experience in Systems Engineering methods and multi-disciplinary design and development.
Additional skills and requirements:
Experience with PTC Integrity or a similar Requirements Management tool.
Indicative Main Responsibilities/Duties (5-8 key outputs):
* Develop System Requirements and Test documents for EP2002 3.0.
* Develop System Requirements and Test Documents for EP2002 Classic V6.
* Carry out System Testing and JIRA Resolution for EP2002 3.0.
* Carry out System Testing and JIRA Resolution for EP2002 Classic V6.
* Understanding of Railway standards :EN50155 & EN50121
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.