- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our key client that specialises in first class, business class and premium economy interiors for commercial aircraft currently have an opportunity for a Senior Programme & Programme Manager at their site in Cwmbran, Monmouthshire.
To ensure the successful delivery of Projects to meet design criterion, Customer expectations, and the Company's business objectives.
- To ensure the successful delivery of Projects to meet design criterion, Customer expectations and the Company's business objectives.
- To fully support the continuous design and development phase of a programme ensuring it is executed on time and on budget
- Interface with the Customer's Programme, Engineering, Quality and Procurement teams, for all aspects of Project Management
- Develop effective working relationships with customers as well as within the business.
- Full involvement in the tendering process, as well as managing the development and implementation of a coherent plan to deliver a design based Programme.
- Facilitate customer reviews and provide regular rolling reports on cost, scope, risk mitigation, schedule performance.
- Set-up comprehensive and structured Gateway reviews and drive product cost and timing quotation inputs, including product change costing and tracking and undertake negotiations to secure additional revenue and margin where appropriate.
- Communicate clear strategies, targets and timelines in managing performance and delivering key business goals.
- Develop excellent relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level
- Prince 2, MSP, PMP and/or APM / PMI qualified
- Demonstrable experience of programme management in an aerospace or similarly highly engineered product environment, both customer and internal facing
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of delivering complex and high value programmes, on time, and on budget.
- Experience of New Product Introduction and phased gateways.
- Demonstrable experience of setting and managing programme budgets
- Demonstrable experience of risk management and mitigation planning
- Exceptional business and commercial awareness
- Polished and persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, with the ability to work and liaise within the industry
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop, support and motivate others to perform beyond their own level of expectation
- Solid organization skills with the ability to plan and consistently achieve challenging deadlines
- Tenacious, determined and motivated by achievement of targets
- Ability to work under pressure with challenging timescales in a fast paced environment
- Champions a continuous improvement mindset
- Ambitious, resourceful and driven to succeed
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within UK and oversees for extended durations and at short notice
- Competent user of MS Office packages, including MS Excel and Project
- UK Driving licence holder
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.