- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Infrastructure Engineer - SharePoint
My client, a leading Energy provider, is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer - SharePoint to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This role can be based in Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne or London.
My client focuses on production and supply of energy, services and regeneration throughout the UK and Ireland.
Main purpose of the role:
To support the business in its adoption of SharePoint and to move to use SharePoint in the Cloud.
You will also educate, train and advise the business on other 365 applications, such as Yammer, One Drive, and Teams
- Provide governance and advice on the use of SharePoint to Business areas
- Work with Support Areas to provide guidance and support with the promotion of SharePoint and other office 365 products
- Act as a single point of contact for SharePoint Escalation adoption queries
- Responsible for driving the use of SharePoint and one drive to remove legacy data based on file servers
- Ensure local business adoptions align with the company strategy
- Training qualifications or MS Office recognised courses
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Appropriate technical qualifications (Microsoft (MCSE), Cisco (CCNA / CCNP), Citrix Administrator)
- Experience in IT training and similar adoption programs
- Previous Experience of Windows 10 refreshes/roll outs
- Experience with Cloud based offerings (including Azure, and AWS)
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint both on premise and in the cloud with experience of all 5 office 365 core apps as a minimum. Including details on data governance and retention
- The role requires practical knowledge of a wide range of Infrastructure & Back Office products that can interface with the SharePoint
- Knowledge of infrastructure technology to be able to advise on the selection of optimal solutions to business problems; Infrastructure design, maintenance and support techniques and procedures
- Understanding of Active Directory and specifically managing object permissions
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.