- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
CNC Lathe Programmer
We have a rare and fantastic opportunity for someone to join a world leading company who designs and manufacturs Engines.
Please contact Amy Lapworth for more information. 01489 898833 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working for a company that are world renowned leader in the design, development and manufacture of high performance racing engines and racing systems.
As part of our continuing expansion program we have the following opportunities to work within our prestigious engineering facility at our Repton site in Derbyshire.
We are looking for skilled and talented individuals who are time served and hold high level NVQ or equivalent certificates to join our manufacturing department, becoming integral members of our team producing high precision components.
CNC Lathe Programmer & Operator
Role and responsibilities
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision.
- Set up tooling and fixturing and execute part programs.
- Manage the programming of updates and new components.
- Support design and production engineering on the deployment of methodologies.
- Carry out in-process inspection to include cmm operation.
- Re-enforce the department's positive approach to knowledge sharing and supporting apprentices.Skill set required
- Solid background in precision machining.
- Competence and familiarity of programming with Fanuc control systems.
- Capable of manufacturing highly detailed components.
- Able to read and interpret detailed engineering drawings.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- High levels of motivation and a flexible approach in terms of working hours.
- Ability to positively interact with Design, CAM, Quality Control and Assembly departments.We will also consider
- Talented individuals who have proven CNC manual programming experience and can demonstrate a willingness to learn new technology.
- Newly or part qualified technicians.
In return we offer a competitive salary, plus benefits including Private Medical Insurance and Pension.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional person who is highly motivated and can adopt a flexible approach to problem solving within a team environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.