- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Microwave Design Engineer
We are looking for experienced engineers to take part in the design of cutting edge products that work to beyond 20GHz and form part of the self-protection systems installed on fast jet, UAV, land and naval platforms.
· Ideally a first degree (2.1 or above) in Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar
· Extensive experience of RF Circuit design techniques using CAE tools
· Using Keysight ADS, Microwave Office or CST Microwave Studio is essential
· Specific experience in the design of GaAs/GaN based TRMs would be an advantage
If successful, my client are offering the below:
· Competitive market rate
· Flexi hours with the possibility of leaving work at 12pm on Fridays
· Chance of working on cutting edge technology in one of the largest defence companies in the UK
· Prestige: You can be at the forefront of the provision of a truly significant defence programme
· Teamwork: You will work alongside like-minded professional engineers in a highly collaborative environment
· Connections: You will be joining an expansive team of around 7,000 people at six major sites across the UK
· Legacy: We are proud of our rich heritage in Electronic Warfare (EW), with over 100 years of EW history
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Bogdana on 01489 882 682 or Bogdana.Raducanu@matchtech.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.