- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
HR Advisor - 12 month contract - Glasgow - £17.00ph PAYE (Other payment methods available)
Clearance Requirements & Eligiblity
This role requires you to undertake a BPSS + Criminal Record Check
The person made responsible for providing a range of HR support to a business, HRBPs and line managers requiring a depth of understanding of how to operationalise, integrate and deliver HR processes, projects and change in a business. Applies HR experience and knowledge of policy and procedure, and knowledge of a range of business situations to the deployment of HR change and process. Applies knowledge to a range of problems, situations and issues, provides advice and guidance to line managers relating to policy and procedure. Has less independence and provides support to a more senior generalist or HRBP. Applies extensive HR and business knowledge and experience to investigate, analyse, challenge and make recommendations to resolve problems, issues and generate solutions relating to deployment, operationalisation and integration of HR initiatives and processes.
- Supports HRBP's and People Managers in planning and implementing the People Plan within a business or business unit
- Uses an understanding of the business and relationship management skills to influence, facilitate and implement change
- Provides operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues and business change based on business needs, working in collaboration with the appropriate CoE
- Enables people manager capability uplift, facilitating/supporting/coaching the manager in execution of people initiatives where necessary
- Investigates and resolves complex 3rd tier generalist type queries requiring business knowledge and face to face handling
- Reviews business related people data to identify potential implications within the business context and environment and initiate local actions to resolve these as appropriate
- Manages, leads or contributes to HR projects, including management of LCM for small projects or provide resource and support for larger projects as required
- Channesl information to and from HR Shared Services and give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support:
- Encourages employees and line managers to use correct service channels
- Promotes transition to new HR operating model, by encouraging People Managers to adopt self-service functionality
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.