- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Systems Engineer
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team they are growing!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor 2019 entry!
You will be joining a company who are passionate about what they do! The business are set to be very busy across 2020 and are keen to bring on a Principal Systems Engineer within the successful Systems department.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
As a Principal Systems Engineer, you will be leading the systems activities on a project where you will apply sound engineering judgement to ensure projects are delivered to cost, schedule, and quality requirements.
- A relevant Bachelor's or higher degree, in Systems engineering, or relevant subject such as; Physics, Mathematics, Systems, or Electronics.
- Full systems lifecycle experience such as, Design, Test, Verification, Validation etc.
- Experience in delivering the systems engineering tasks for a project within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- Performing requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system levels.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience developing and documenting system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification strategies.
- Experience in modelling tools such as Matlab, Simulink, UML, OO etc
- Experience in requirements management, DOORS
- Experience in Radar or Radio Systems
- Previous background working in Defence, Naval or Maritime.
For full information please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.