- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Systems Enigneer
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team they are growing!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor 2019 entry.
You will be joining a company who are passionate about what they do! The business are set to be very busy across 2020 and are keen to bring on a Principal Systems Engineer within the successful Systems department.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
As a Principal Systems Engineer, you will be leading the systems activities on a project where you will apply sound engineering judgement to ensure projects are delivered to cost, schedule, and quality requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivering the systems engineering tasks for a project within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- Coordinating the project engineering team to develop and deliver a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
- Generating, understanding, and reviewing user requirements.
- Performing requirement analysis and flow down to system and sub-system levels.
- Developing and documenting system architecture, design, and acceptance and verification strategies.
- Ensuring that the specification, design, and acceptance information is fully traceable.
- Leading all the activities relating to systems validation and acceptance.
- Providing input to project schedules through regular and clear progress reports.
- Supporting bids by providing technical solutions, estimates, and plans.
- A motivated and natural leader with a passion for successfully delivering the customer expectations, you will:
- Be able to gather data using both your own logical thinking and the surrounding project team, in order to draw valid and justifiable conclusions.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and possess the empathy and skill to adapt your communication style to build rapport with a broad range of internal and external customers.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your work.
- Be capable of actively growing your network across the business, building trusting relationships and positively influencing others in order to deliver upon your objectives.
- Be willing to coach/mentor less senior members of the team to aid and monitor their development, providing feedback to performance reviews.
- The role is office based with occasional travel to other company/customer's sites in the UK or abroad.
For full information please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.