- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Contract Software Engineer
An exciting Contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Engineer with proven event driven architectures NServicebus and RabbitMQ. Test-Driven Development and Domain Driven Design experience, ideally data capture and tracking.
This role has been determined OUTSIDE of IR35.
The purpose of the role is to develop the software for the ESS battery and other systems supporting the client's Formula 1 programme in order to ensure that performance and reliability targets are met. This role has a responsibility to update the tool API for the battery development and race support tool. The role will be required to liaise with development teams in the supplier and to deliver software according to the schedule defined by management.
* Tools supporting development and testing to the battery test and the quality management of battery
* Software development process, documentation and releasing
* Development of bespoke software for test equipment and experiments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL:
* Solid experience of event driven architectures NServiceBus
* Experience of event driven architectures RabbitMQ
* Solid experience with Agile practices, like Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
* Solid knowledge of Event Sourcing, CQRS Domain Driven Design
* Solid knowledge of Domain Driven Design
* Clean coding and refactoring skills and understanding of the need to be pragmatic
* Team player with particular strength in influencing technical staff
* Excellent communication and technical skills and high level of attention to detail
* High level of personal resilience in order to deal with tight deadlines, rapidly changing priorities and high tempo environment
* Approachable, with balanced judgment and a high level of personal integrity.
* Able to plan, organize and deliver software projects
* Self-motivated and competitive
* Problem solving and decision-making skills
* Cross cultural working environment experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.