- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Problem Manager
Ever worked as a Lead Probelm Manager and thought about working for a multinational electricity and gas utility company? Then here is your chance...
The successful applicant will provide support and advice to those involved in the management of IS services, particularly decision support based upon analysis of data and information. Whilst leading and executing tasks within allocated area of responsibility.
Key accountabilites will include:
- Performance management of major IS service delivery suppliers by validating and managing SLA's and KPI's and identifying areas for performance improvements.
- Analysing data and information and taking / recommending decisions based upon fact (using Excel primarily or relational databases like Access etc).
- Able to provide conclusions from data in a succinct manner (using PowerPoint for example).
- To be able to use toolsets within ITSM to obtain data needed for analysis etc.
- To work with customers and suppliers (both internal and external) to resolve issues, mitigate risks and realise opportunities.
- Undertaking research and presenting findings in a manner appropriate to the audience.
- To plan and execute activities within the assigned Service Delivery department.
- To lead multi-function and supplier teams to successful conclusion on specific performance improvement initiatives.
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Working closely with customers on issue resolution.
- Running communication campaigns and initiatives.
- Maintains relationships with stakeholders and supplier organisations for the client.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Relevant industry certification (e g ITIL v3)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.