- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Water Demand Specialist
Our client, a forward-looking consultancy providing services based around data science and water industry experience are looking for a consultant or senior consultant with water demand management experience to join their team in Bristol.
The suitable candidate will work in the areas of demand management, leakage management, water conservation and water resource planning to be based in their Bristol office.
This is a great opportunity to help water companies meet the stretching water demand challenges they face in the next 5-10 years.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in science or engineering.
- Current or recent experience in water resources or demand management in a water company consultancy, regulator or government department.
- A good understanding of the current UK issues in the leakage and water demand management areas, and the needs of water companies over the next 5-10 years.
- Excellent communication skills - you will be able to work effectively with our data science team, engage with clients in a range of ways, write project reports and other outputs.
- A good understanding of the importance of data in the water industry to be able to understand the industries needs and work with the data science team to develop practical and pragmatic solutions.
Our client is offering a salary of £30,000 - £50,000 (dependent on qualifications, skills and experience) and an excellent benefits and rewards package.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week (with flexible working).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.