- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager (Engineering)
Are you a Project Manager that wants to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The business is a successful and innovative multi-national group, who are set to continue to be very busy across the Project and Programme teams!
With the continuing development in the domestic and international markets, openings have arisen for Business & Project Managers across a number of business areas to define, plan and deliver small to medium size contracts/packages of work as part of a larger programme. This is an exciting time to be at the forefront of change, as part of the company's new dynamic vision for Europe!
The Project Manager will be establishing on-time delivery of milestones and deliverables, along with implementing effective project management processes, tools and reporting mechanisms.
The Project Manager will effectively ensure contract budgets are planned, loaded and controlled in line with Work Breakdown Structures.
Along with some further responsibilities, the Project Manager will be developing and maintaining key relationships with project teams and internal/external stakeholders throughout.
- Project management experience in a Technology or Engineering domain.
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge.
- Ability to manage effective customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Engage, share best practice and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems.
- Strong communication and motivational skills.
- You be able to demonstrate your ability to operate in an ambiguous environment.
- Project delivery experience in Electronics, Hardware, Software, Systems, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience working in the Defence, Aerospace or Automotive industry.
- Experience working with Primavera (software)
- Experience working in waterfall methodologies.
- APMP/ APM PQ (practitioner qualification) and or PRINCE2 practitioner / PMP (certified project management professional)
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.