- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Production Maintenance Manager
Our world leading aerospace client that design, develop and manufacture aircraft landing gear have an opportunity for a Production Maintenance Manager at their site in Gloucester.
As Maintenance Manager you'll be responsible for all production maintenance across the site; managing a £multi-million budget, a team of 19 reports (alongside contract suppliers), and ultimately accountable for the department KPI's & delivery.
This is a vital role within the business to ensure all Production Facilities are functioning in line with HSE, Planned Maintenance and all Regulatory requirements. It's a diverse role where no two days are the same! You're remit will cover a broad spectrum of activities including (but not limited to):
- Machine, Assembly and Processing Maintenance of Production related Plant & Equipment on the Gloucester Site, including any HSE requirements CE/PUWER.
- Management of the maintenance budget
- Work Order management via Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Co-ordination of all Audit requirements and documentation
- Co-ordination of Statutory Plant & Equipment Testing.
- Preparation of Safe Systems of Working.
- Contract management - plant and equipment
- Design, Costing & tendering for all Major Site Installations/Development reference to CAPEX requirements covering Plant & Equipment.
If you're interested in pursuing this opportunity you'll need to be able to demonstrate a successful track record in Maintenance management within a busy manufacturing environment (ideally Aerospace/Automotive, but we're open to other industries).
You will be comfortable operating at a strategic level, working with a wide range of senior stakeholders, and leading/motivating a multi-skilled maintenance team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.