- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Engineer - Infotainment Hardware
Project Engineer to work on an exciting Infotainment project with a leading OEM. Candidates must have worked on similar projects on Infotainment Hardware.
Responsible for infotainment hardware components development.
Create and maintain requirements to make sure infotainment component development following project plan and development process. Review Hardware specification and PV/DV test plan.
Create and maintain change request during development process.
Lead infotainment components related technical discussion for vehicle programes.
Collaborative working with Chief Engineers and Project Leaders to achieve solutions whilst meeting time, cost, performance and functionality requirements.
Qualifications and Experience (Essential & Desirable criteria)
Rich knowledge in areas of:
- Infotainment domain technical solution
- infotainment domain feature and content
- Electronic interference
- Automotive Electrical communication
- Unique market requirement
- System design in distributed system
- Electronic Printed Circuit Board design knowledge.
- Wireless communication knowledge.
- Software programming and architecture, electrical signal/bus communication knowledge. Video, radio, sound processing knowledge.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.