- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Supply Chain Director
Based in the beautiful city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, this is Canada's most exciting shipbuilding project for over 30 years. With a brand new facility and cutting edge technology, they are building the new ships for the Royal Canadian Navy.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Supply Chain Director will be responsible for developing and executing the Supply Chain strategy, and for overall cost, quality and delivery performance of the supply base.
- Work with all members of the Supply Chain function to provide leadership that ensues the strategy is effectively executed
- Develop and lead the functional organisation and hiring strategy
- Develop and implement supplier selection strategies, building relationships with those to deliver on the project
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant discipline with professional accreditations in Supply Chain and / or Procurement
- Proven extensive Supply Chain Management and / or Leadership in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Attractive lifestyle - warm sunny summers for surfing / beach hopping and cold snowy winters for snowboarding / skiing
- Affordable accommodation - beautiful spacious properties; choose from overlooking a lake, being nestled in woodland or downtown in the lively city centre
- Social life - a big city with a small town feel
- Education - excellent facilities including a large number of schools and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only 2 hours by plane to New York and a direct 6 hour flight from the UK
With over 7 years' experience in recruitment, I have personally supported more than 45 families in their move to Canada over the last 5 years. Having also lived overseas as a child and into adulthood, I know how daunting it can be to transform your life and consider relocating. To find out more information, contact me on:
T: +44 (0) 1489 898136
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security Clearance and U.S International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.