- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Test Engineer
Are you interested in working for an industry-leading, international company at the forefront of fitness technology?
This opportunity is for a Software Test Engineer to join a brand new engineering division within a growing company, working on innovative fitness technology with a mix of training and online gaming.
You will be reporting into the Engineering Director and will be responsible for the software testing of new products to enhance the company offering.
- Developing test software across the product range, with a focus on system-level test harnesses/test benches.
- Testing potential improvements to the games platform to be implemented in the firmware.
- Liasing with the test teams internationally.
- Working with the wider Engineering team to develop new hardware and software to enhance the customer experience.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject.
- Background in software testing, with experience coding in C/C++.
- Experience testing embedded software code and wireless communication protocols.
- Familiarity working with an automated build and test environment (e.g. Jenkins).
- Understanding of Python, CMake, and Git.
- Experience with unit test tools such as Unity, static analysis tools such as Lint.
- Knowledge of issue tracking solutions (e.g. JIRA).
- Experience with product qualification and certification programs desirable.
- Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status.
- Competitive salaries and bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical, dental and visual
- Office work-out spaces
- Bicycle commuter programme
- Range of other benefits/discounts
If you're interested to hear more, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.