- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Software Developer C++
Leading a SCRUM team of highly skilled developers on innovative traffic control solutions for the Mobility market including V2X. C++ and OOD, alongside leadership competencies are essential.
The Software Lead Developer will be responsible for leading one of our SCRUM teams working on a complex traffic control system that will improve the lives of the travelling public worldwide. The team will be multi-disciplinary consisting of Angular UI and Java developers as well as testers. We are using an exciting portfolio of modern tools that you will use alongside this talented team. You will be bringing your experience in solving complex problems as we migrate from a legacy C++ system to a modern AWS hosted solution.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, autonomous innovator who has a passion for delivering change and improving the status quo.
- You have a very strong coding background and can demonstrate strong competency in C++ and object orientated design. We use a broad set of languages and you will have the opportunity to work through the full development stack but as the lead you will be expected to support the team in understanding some legacy code patterns and extensions in C++.
- You are comfortable working in fully agile teams developing microservices deployed to an AWS cloud.
- You should be working with tools such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence and Docker.
- You see technical setbacks as a challenge to overcome and use them to improve your own knowledge and experience.
- You can demonstrate experience of successfully delivering projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
- You are an effective communicator able to describe technical solutions to all stakeholders to achieve the desired result, with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to foresee, identify and understand problems, using logical and structured methodology to create solutions and escalate where necessary
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.