- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you interested in working for small, dynamic company, working on cutting-edge technology that goes into space?
A great opportunity has arisen for a Software Engineer to join an exciting start-up company working on next-generation products for the space industry.
- Working closely within a small multi-disciplinary team to deliver new software systems from concept through to operation
- Assist in design and implementation of software architecture, test and validation regimes and release management processes
- Software design and implementation for cloud-based and desktop systems.
- Optimising software design for reliability, fault detection, tolerance and recovery.
- Producing and maintaining design documentation and test reports.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Software development experience in C/C++, Python.
- Knowledge of cloud-based systems and Linux.
- Expertise in GUI development and UI design.
- Ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Passion for space exploration.
- Knowledge of Go and SQL.
- Background working on spacecraft mission control systems.
- Familiarity working in safety-critical environments (e.g. defence, automotive or medical).
- Share options
- Private Vitality health care
- 25 days' holiday plus public holidays
- Exciting start-up culture
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.