- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A Leading Global Tier 1 Automotive Supplier needs you!
If you have a background within EDS & DVP then read further...
Duties & Responsibilities
- Selects relevant SDS requirements per program. Gains agreements to the requirements from the customer.
- Set up EFDVS for responsible programs.
- Plan and create the design verification plans
- Carries out vehicle and test board level testing and produces test reports.
- Communicate NOK's to the team and report out the status to the team.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure the customers SDS's are adhered too
- Participate in EDS design/development meetings PMST (EDS) to understand and be aware of issues.
- Report results and advise risk of failures.
- Follow up on open issues to bring to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Advise on subsequent design changes and develop signoff retest plans where required.
- Ensure EDS requirements for test vehicles/Buck/rigs etc. are made, agreed and shown on T&D plan
- Raise and/or track EDS Deviations for requirements that cannot be met and ensure that they get approved by the customer
- Collate and review quality history data.
- Participate in Campaign prevention / FMEA / FMA reviews.
- Assist the teams with SCAAF reviews and updating SCAAF document
- Previous practical design experience from an automotive or aerospace background
- University degree in electrical, mechanical or automotive engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience of Automotive DVP process
- Experience of Customer DVP and sign off processes and software (SDS, e-FDVS, e-Deviation etc.)
- Understanding of vehicle EDS and electrical systems
- Good working knowledge of electrical test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, power supply, etc.)
- Practical ability for vehicle mechanical and electrical diagnosis and repair
- Experience/Understanding of CATIA V5 or equivalent
- Working knowledge of GPDS, DVP, FMEA and APQP.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.