- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
PCB Layout Engineer
Wanting to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company have entered the next phase of its exciting evolution as a leading company within their industry! The team are growing, and are therefore looking for PCB Layout engineers to provide PCB Design Layouts from Electronic and Mechanical Engineers' requirements.
The PCB Layout team is tasked with supplying PCB Layouts to the designers. These span all types from simple boards to complex multilayer, rigid/flexi-rigid, surface mount, impedance matched, RF etc. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work across a wide range of products.
- Strong Experience in PCB Layout.
- Experience in Electronics or Mechanical engineering.
- A good understanding of the design processes and best practices for PCB Layout
- Pro-active approach, motivated with the ability to deliver quality products on time and to cost whilst ensuring
- PCB Layout knowledge of multi-layer designs.
- An understanding of IPC standards for high reliability products.
- A good understanding of PCB fabrication processes and technologies (materials, stack-ups etc.)
- A good understanding of PCB assembly processes and technologies.
- Design for Manufacture and Design for Test.
- Experience of High Speed design requirements advantageous.
- Preferably knowledge of flexi-rigid, flexi and RF designs, but not mandatory
- Work effectively in collaboration with mechanical, electronic designers and relevant project managers
- Manage own workload and take ownership of own designs (organising reviews and identifying/addressing potential issues).
- Have good verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Preferably knowledge of Zuken CR5000 or CR8000, but not mandatory as training would be provided for the right candidate.
For more information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.