- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
C++ Software Engineer
Our client are a cutting edge defence and security business with global operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join one the fastest growing brands in the defence sector working on truly industry leading systems.
- Working as part of a team to develop cutting edge, multi-sensor surveillance and security systems for the global defence and security market.
- To develop the heart of the surveillance solution; a C2 application that links various sensor systems into a centralised application for the user, essentially creating the heart of the system.
- The design and update of the MMI, the addition of new features, and the interfaces to existing and new sensors will all be within your area of responsibility.
- Supporting bids and proposals from a technical stand point and providing time and cost estimates for work.
- Helping to guide and mentor Junior team members.
- Strong skills in C++ development - experience of other languages would be a distinct benefit
- Practical experience of writing software for PCs running Windows
- Practical experience of using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience of working on applications with complex displays highly desirable
- Windows MFC Experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.