- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The successful Contracting North Division are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to support in self-delivering a multi million pound civil engineering scheme across Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for development to be part of a team that is continuously increasing its presence in new geographical areas. With this opportunity comes a high level of autonomy to manage schemes end to end and recognition for hard work and a willingness to learn.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be required to:
- Take ownership of the commercial management of multi million-pound schemes
- Manage the contract with our client, including any changes and amendments
- Work with Site Managers to provide expert contractual and commercial advice to the client
- Prepare and present commercial reports for senior management
- Be site based, commuting to different scheme locations as and when required
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within highways / Civils / Groundwork
- 2/3 years highways industry experience
- Strong IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft including Excel
- A logical and organised approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
Our client works throughout the UK and therefore this role requires flexibility and the ability to commute to schemes across the North, including overnight stays. Travel to head office in Rotherham will also be required 2/3 times per month.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.