- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
This post holder will support and deputise for the Highways and Street Works Co-ordinator in the provision, management and co-ordination of Street Works
- Managing Permit Applications
- You will be responsible for Issuing and tracking of fixed penalty notices when breaches of conditions included in the East of England permit scheme are identified by inspectors.
- You will also manage permit fee reconciliation monthly and deal with financial queries when they arise from utilities.
- The role requires you to monitor charge production work specifically related to Defect and Sample Inspection fee charges as well as expenditure, income, fees and charges.
- Previous experience of working within highways / street work environment is essential.
- Good working knowledge of "Symology Access" is essential
- Knowledge of systems like Street Manager or EToN will be advantageous
- You need to be able to communicate effectively and be engaging as you will
- Liaising with the general public and different stakeholders.
- Previous experience in managing and issuing highways related permits is highly essential.
- NRSWA City and Guilds Street works qualification will be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience of working within TFL- rail environment or utility company would be considered.
Working conditions / environment:
- A Mixture of site and office
- 35 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Ben Huxley directly on 01489898163
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.