- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am working with a client who is looking for a hands on Project Engineer to join their team.
The Project Engineer (PE) has the technical responsibility for the delivery of projects, to schedule, specification and within budget.
- The role of the Project Engineer is to (support) the delivery of CFC development projects, primarily working in the development and introduction of MHE / Electromechanical systems These projects can be diverse:
- Increasing capacity to pick orders
- Improving site productivity
- Enabling an increase in the SKU range
- Providing resiliency to the existing operation/process.
- The Project Engineer is responsible for the supporting or owning the successful delivery of the engineering elements of new projects, defined in terms of time, cost and specification, including fulfilment of any CDM and health and safety requirements.
- Projects can be of varying levels of complexity:
- May be considered large or small
- Will have varying duration, from a single day to many months
- May include capital spend
- The PE is responsible for the planning, programme, coordination and management of all external MHE and Enabling works suppliers, or supporting thereof. The role will oversee and manage the vendor for the technical delivery of any new equipment installed on site.
- An Engineering qualification, to HND or Degree level
- 3-5 years of engineering, or project management, experience
- Experience of projects in manufacturing, automotive, airports, FMCG distribution or similar field (could also be from within the MHE industry)
- Good technical ability (or experience), ideally relating to automation hardware.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of system design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up. (cranes, conveyors, lifts etc)
- Aptitude to debate detail both technical and commercial detail with MHE vendors, and ensure compliance to Engineering standards.
- Ability to design & propose alternative solutions when faced with project barriers.
- This candidate must have managed Contractors previously
- Must have instillation experience
- Must have Health & Safety knowledge
- Lastly 90% Travel across 4 sites UK based
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.