- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Sustainability Officer
Requirement for a Senior Sustainability Officer with experience of developing and delivering a broad range of Environmental Strategies and Policies for a Public Sector.
- To develop a borough-wide environmental sustainability strategy and a corporate action plan for the Council's own estate and operations, focusing on a range of environmental issues including carbon reduction and energy efficiency, climate change adaptation, air quality, circular economy, green economy, sustainable travel and ecology.
- To develop and deliver environmental sustainability programmes and projects across the corporate estate and the domestic, business and community sectors in the Council.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of environmental sustainability issues (climate change mitigation and adaptation, waste and recycling, air quality, green space and biodiversity, energy efficiency and fuel poverty), including relevant legislation, policy and best practice in an urban setting
Experience of devising and delivering area-wide and corporate environmental sustainability strategies, policies and initiatives, with tangible results
- Experience of establishing effective multi-agency partnerships
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams to achieve significant, sustainable improvements and positive outcomes through internal and external partnerships
- Ability to provide in-depth policy analysis and advice
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.