- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
M&E Project Engineer
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, is looking to recruit an M&E Project Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Day to day management of staff and subcontractors working on assigned projects
- Taking responsibility for the health & safety of self and all under your control
- Creation of the appropriate Project Initiation Document (PID), setting success criteria in line with Business objectives. Tracking, managing & updating throughout the project lifecycle
- Produce the programme of works, risk register and assumptions for baseline at the start of the project and gain approval from the Regional Manager
- Produce and maintain project documentation according to the Project Artefact Matrix
- Control project expenditure to satisfy the success criteria set out in the PID and contract
- Create, manage and update project programmes, ensuring compliance with the contract type whilst maintaining its effectiveness as a planning tool
- Close liaison and management of the Client and other stakeholders as appropriate, promoting capability and maximising opportunities
- Make informed decisions both small and large, in such a way that Business risk is controlled and uncertainty minimized
- Escalate issues to the Project Manager as necessary
- Accept and manage issues escalated from site personnel
- Work within a monthly project reporting structure together with the Project Manager, responsible for receiving & providing accurate project information for review, discussion and action
- Manage performance, measuring delivery milestones, quality outputs, programme variance and contribution to the business core values
- Liaison with procurement to ensure effective management of long lead items taking into consideration contract payment terms as well as committed costs, accruals and project / business cashflow
- Monitor, review and ensure effective change management
- Proactively manage the impact on and protection of the environment
- Responsible for updating site documentation and adhering to agreed systems and processes
- Delegate to Supervisors as appropriate
- Effectively manage the O&M outputs of the projects effectively and to programme deadlines
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.