- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
"To safely and sustainably build and/or test products to the specified level of output, to the required time, quality, cost and standards." Previous assembly/manufacturing experience is ESSENTIAL
- Ensuring all equipment and tooling is functioning to achieve the required results for the operations undertaken.
- Ensuring that all work produced meets the specified level of quality.
- Build and assembly of products.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and safe working practices in the section having due regard to the Company's Health and Safety policy.
- Ensure that accurate and timely booking procedures are maintained and that all the relevant production documentation/records are processed correctly.
- Inform Cell Leader of any inaccuracies with production documentation immediately and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Inform the Cell Leader of any relevant problems which could affect achievement of the required output, with recommendations as to their solution.
- Assist where appropriate in the training of new/transferred employees.
- Liaise, as required, with other Company personnel and departments.
- Carry out any other reasonable task that is required by the Company.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.