- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Enforcement Officer
Our client, a London local authority is looking for an experienced Planning Enforcement Officer
The Enforcement Officer will be responsible for investigating and resolving a case load of varied projects from initiation to potential prosecution.
- Handling a full range of planning enforcement investigations, including those of a complex nature, within the Borough and beyond
- Assist in training and mentoring junior members of the team;
- Lead and organise discussions relating to planning enforcement with developers, councillors and internal and external partners as appropriate.
- Participate in Pre-application discussions at the request of the pre-application team manager
- Provide advice on planning enforcement matters to stakeholders
- Lead on special projects related to planning enforcement, including the organisation of the delivery of direct actions services by contractors, as directed by the planning enforcement manager or service director
- Assist in the shaping of an innovative, collaborative, decisive and prompt planning enforcement service
- Represent the Council at public meetings, including but not limited to committee, hearings, inquiries and Court.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.