- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Employee Services Professional
As an Employee Services Professional, you will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team.
As an Employee Services Professional, you will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, which includes but is not limited to, Redundancy, Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry, Work Life Integration, Central Correspondence and Central Filer activities
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Production of complex severance calculations from varying policies and terms.
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution.
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement projects and implementation of new processes within the Employee Services Team.
- Customer Service experience
- Strong Administration background
- Knowledge of HR administration is desirable
- Experience of working with customers
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Self motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities
- Ability to interpret customer policies and procedures.
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Ability to build excellent relationships
- Influencing skills
- Intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Word and MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access
- Minimum 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English
Additional Agency Information
Pay Rate £8.83 PAYE
Computer or DSE Work
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.