- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
C++ Software Engineer
My client has an exciting opportunity for a C++ Software Engineer to join their team on a 6 month inital contract basis.
This role has been deemed Outside of IR35.
You will be joining the Cyber Security Team working on the next generation data encryption technology. You will be involved in the design, development and verification of complete systems evolving from our flagship CATAPAN product family.
The Tech You'll Use:
- Embedded C++
- Python for scripting and Java for frontend applications
- Leverage tools such as Jira, GitLab, Bamboo, Jenkins, MediaWiki, DOORS and Enterprise Architect
- The operating systems of choice are Linux, Windows and Greenhills Integrity RTOS
- Solid embedded C++ code development & review
- Solid experience of object orientated design and implementation principles
- Linux application and/or driver development experience within an Embedded Linux platform
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to create proficient designs and implement them
- Good communication skills to work as part of a Dynamic Development Team
- Experience of Integrating Software and Firmware
- Development of element and system level automated tests
- Experience of using project source control tools
- Appreciation of Continuous Integration and DevOps tools such as GitLab/Jenkins
- Experience of Java and/or Python desirable
Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate must be SC Cleared.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.