- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you a Project Planner that wants to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for!"
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The business is a successful and innovative multi-national group, who are set to continue to be very busy across the Project and Programme teams!
With the continuing development in the domestic and international markets, openings have arisen for Project Planners or an assistant planner across a number of business areas to plan, supply, analyse and manage project information on behalf of the various stakeholders.
This is an exciting time to be involved in the forefront of change, as part of the company's new dynamic vision for Europe!
Project Planners are at the heart of the project, working with the engineers, project managers and all other areas of the project business team.
The Role Overview:
- The Project Planner Practice, will promote and uphold the Company standard of planning and scheduling, whilst Analysing Schedule and Cost performance. Determining variance and its respective causes, and providing mitigating options if required.
- As a Project Planner you will support the bid team in the production of robust schedules, cost and resource plans.
- You will challenge project performance data and turn it into relevant, high quality and accurate reports.
- As a Project Planner, it is key to foster good working relationships with engineers, project managers and the broader community to be able to embed the company's Project Control and planning standards.
- As a Project Planner, you will work on a wide variety of project phases covering all stages of the life cycle, facilitating and championing robust Risk and Opportunity management.
- Experience in planning and industry standard planning techniques.
- Experience in successful planning of complex technical Projects.
- Experience in enterprise business management tools and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to analyse performance data and define root variance causes and impacts.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with team members, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable communication skills to all levels, capable of working in an integrated multi-functional team
- Project planning experience in an Engineering or Technology sector. Defence, Aerospace or Automotive industry would be highly desirable.
- Experience working with Primavera (software)
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.