- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
M E Site Manager
My client is recruiting for an M+E Site Manager working within the Water Sector
Salary: £35K plus Overtime
Location: predominately covering London/Greater London area, some other travel may be required.
This position is for a Mechanical/Electrical Site Manager working on Water Sector sites in and around the Greater London area. The position would suit someone who has a background in the Water/Pump Sector or similar process related industry.
Typical Duties may include but not be limited to:
- Manage day to day site operations to ensure construction is conducted in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule and in accordance with the appropriate standards, specifications and regulatory requirements
- Ensure health & safety compliance throughout the construction process
- Maintain site diary
- Manage labour, plant and materials on site
- Manage subcontractors and direct labour
- Supervise M+E work
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification (NVQ/HNC/HND etc)
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Experience working within the Water Industry would be preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.