- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Topographical Surveyor (Rail)
Experience Topographical Surveyor needed to join a thriving Rail team in York for a Main Contracor
Are you a Topographical Surveyor looking for your next challenge with a company looking to double in size whereby yhou can really cement yourself into the business?
This company have been in business for 50 years and experience excepential growth within the UK market and are looking for a Topographical Surveyor who has experience inhigh accuracy rail surveys being the installation of control networks , Traversing, Levelling, Topographical surveys (both Rail and Non Rail) Laser scanning and structure gauging.
You will ideally act as Lead Surveyor for the site surveys thus giving you great opportunity for autonomy over what your division organising resources and equipment on site, ensuring all survey equipment is maintained as per maufacturers specifications, and report to the principal surveyor and assist in achieving surveying work on site and delivery or data within budget and on time.
- Assisting in the planing and managing survey resources for Site Works
- Comply with and assist in the fulfilment of all company Quality H&S principles.
- Work to technical workscopes to achieve the targets set for the delivery of projects to current engineering and saftey standards
- Provide ideas and advice for any innovatins which may be brought in to imrpove efficient of survey operations
- Assist with the management of survey equipment indluding storage, Calibration, Allocation repair and replacement to the requirements of the compay procedure.
- Assist prinicpal surveyors in the development of clear techincal workscopes for the inclusion in work packages and ITT's to other sub contractors
- Familiarity with Trimble and Leica Survey Equipment
- Mentoring and coaching of Junir Starr survey teams.
- In depth knowledge of surveying principles and standards
- Detailed knowledge of construction principles and standards
- Detailed knowledge of saftey standards
- Incorporated chartered engineer or surveying
- awareness of contract conditions
- Appreciation of saftey implications of working practices and understanding of site responsabilities
- Strong planning and execution
This really is a fantastic opportunity and if you would like to discuss further then do not hesitate to contact me on 01489 873 490 and ask to speak with Matt.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.