- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are looking for a hardware engineer to design electronics and hardware for the UK Emergency services for security cleared projects. We are looking for Engineers experienced in working with Microcontrollers.
We are looking for a hardware engineer to join a specialist and highly skilled team to design electronics and hardware for the UK Emergency services for security cleared projects. We are looking for Engineers experienced in working with Microcontrollers.
Your role will primarily be responsible for the design, development and test of electronic hardware, including low power microcontroller systems and high-speed microprocessor design.
PCB design/schematic experience would be advantageous (particularly Altium), as would any experience working with production teams.
This role will cover the full product lifecycle.
- Excellent hardware design experience (ideally analogue and digital)
- Experience working with Microcontrollers
- Ability to work with discrete components as well as integrated circuits
- A working knowledge of the following technologies would be an advantage: JTAG, USB, DSP, FPGA, TCP/IP.
- Experience of design of transmitters, receivers and antennas would be an advantage.
- Experience working on Security cleared projects or communications systems
- Experience of PCB design using Altium would be advantageous.
- Experience of low power RF design
- Experience of High speed digital or FPGA design.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.