- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software / Security Engineer - BAE072463
12 Months - New Malden
£47.83 LTD (Other payment options available)
BAE are looking for a Software Engineer to become a part of a security team, providing tailored security lockdown for a number of Windows-based products, primarily through the use of Active Directory and a series of bespoke security applications. The role is to support the development and testing of these solutions which will then go through an accreditation before their eventual use on operational platforms.
- Working as part of a busy systems/software team in a role that focuses on configuration and integration of a windows security solution.
- The Security team works as part of a wider Naval Combat System Equipment development team delivering operational capability to Naval platforms
- The role will involve supporting others to get their applications running in a secure way, investigating issues and developing secure configurations that allow new applications and capability to function
- Active Directory Domain Services, DHCP, DNS, IIS, Applocker, ESXi VSphere and Microsoft Server Operating systems.
- Windows 7/10/Server 2008/12/16 configuration
- Experience working with complex system deployments
- Experience of scripting languages
- Programming in C#, PowerShell or VB Script
- Experience of Server Virtualisation
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.