- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Structural Revit Technician
A challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Structural Revit Technician within building structures within our clients civil/structural design consultancy.
A challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Revit Technician within building structures within our clients civil/structural design consultancy.
Structural Revit - Building Structures
This Leicester based company is currently working on various building sectors covering large scale residential developments, commercial, educational, leisure, retail and private residential.
The Structural Revit technician will be highly confident in preparing Revit deliverables for buildings & structures projects.
- Meeting project deadlines of Revit models and drawings.
- Use of Revit software
- Ensuring Revit models and drawings meet QA requirements
- Taking ownership of Revit tasks
- An understanding of structural design
- Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- This role will require the Structural Revit technician to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset in a friendly fast paced environment.
- The suitable Structural Revit Technician will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the building structures environment.
For more information please call 01489 898 217.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.