- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are recruiting for a Project Manager with significant Network and Infrastructure experience for a long-term contract within the Oil & Gas sector.
* Successful delivery of ICSS related Networks & Infrastructure (N&I) scope
* Work closely with the PMT to ensure overall project priorities are being supported
* Foster open, fair and collaborative working
* Ensure timely and coordinated management of change (Technical & Commercial)
* Development and management of the schedule in line with Needs of the project and key milestones in overall Programme Schedule
* Development and issues of required reports both internally and externally
* Act as the key interface with Client and EPC both on and offshore (Regular meetings and reviews)
* Coordination of relevant 3rd party packages and stakeholder alignment
* Planning and arranging H/W and S/W testing as appropriate, with support from Engineering team
* Responsible for resource management, including demand identification and recruitment
* Responsible for management of technical/commercial issues
Skills ./ Quals
* Significant relevant experience gained in a similar position
* Demonstrable background in managing design, development and implementation of large-scale networks & Applications, preferably gained within Industrial Automation system
* Good understanding of Industrial Control & Safety Systems
* Current working knowledge of IT networks, Fibre Optic backbones, Network Security & migration work
* Preferred BSc Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
* PMP/APM qualifications an advantage
* Strong leadership ability, communication skills, loyalty, enthusiasm, and diplomacy.
* Good negotiation and presentation skills
* Strong Stakeholder management skills
* Self-Starter and able to cope with pressure
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.