- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am working with a client in the Oxford area who are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
- Ownership of the manufacturing processes within one of our three manufacturing cost centres
- Working with the engineers and the operations team to jointly manage quality, productivity and output
- Solving manufacturing problems to resolve internal and external process issues and maintain our zero-harm culture in the process
- Developing and implementing new processes and manufacturing equipment to enable our new product and continuous improvement agendas
- Developing new product processes from the conception stage, through prototyping and into product launch and volume manufacture.
- Managing Capital investment and infrastructure projects, from functional specification creation, through vendor selection, commissioning and manufacturing release.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to assist in the development of graduate engineers.
You will enjoy this role with us if you like
- Leading NPI projects
- Identifying and owning Continuous Improvement projects
- CAPEX projects
- Root cause of complex issues
- Working in a company that is 'Shaping the Future of Healthcare'
- Applying your skills to new sectors
Skills & Experience
- A Degree in Engineering, Science, manufacturing (or related subject) or an extensive equivalent experience
- Substantial and varied technical experience in manufacturing / process engineering
- Experience in taking the lead on process development projects
- Able to demonstrate in detail, how you structured those developments / improvements, what methodology you would use (and how and why).
- Good track record of personally implementing substantial improvement activities within budget constraints and challenging timescales.
- Experienced in the use of tools to facilitate effective problem solving within a lean environment
- If you have excellent communication skills, can effectively manage and solve a wide range of complex technical issues, we would love to hear from you.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.