- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Associate Developer - Outside IR35
A leading Defence company are looking for an Associate Developer to join their team on a 3 month initial contract basis. Due to the nature of the role the ideal candidate must be UK SC Cleared.
You will play an active role in a small team helping the client capture their principal requirements, architectural constraints and current design decisions regarding an airborne embedded control & communication system.
You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and businesses.
- Liaise with client to gather principal requirements
- Identify architectural constraints, existing design decisions, and any associated issues
- Document these findings in structured documentation and (if practicable) modelling tools
- Identify and escalate risks and issues
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience in embedded aviation software (DO178C)
- Experience with SCADE Suite or Matlab/Simulink
- Exposure to SysML and Siemens Polarion ALM (desirable)
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience as a Software Architect or Lead Developer
This role is Outside IR35
This role is based between Bath and Madrid
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.