- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you interesting in working for a fast-paced, international company, working at the cutting-edge of robotics and automation?
This is an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to join a rapidly growing team, working on unique, innovative products.
- Designing electronics including embedded processors, communications interfaces, and sensors.
- Work with key engineering principles such as design for manufacture, rapid prototyping and continuous improvement.
- Coming up with ideas for product improvement, and implementing these changes.
- Designing for test and preparing for manufacture, within a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Working with external suppliers, and external layout engineers for PCB layout.
- Experience of schematic capture and PCB layout using CAD tools.
- Understanding of simple programming for embedded processors.
- Expertise in PCB rework and assembly.
- Knowledge of Processors, Communication buses (e.g. CAN, Ethernet, etc.) and Sensors.
- Background working within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Understanding of Altium for schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Experience with STM32 microcontrollers.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.