- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Cleaners and Porters required for NHS Trust Hospitals
Our client requires a number of cleaners to support the safety and well being at their NHS trust hospital
Work could include working as a member of the ward, or non-ward, team contributing to the provision of a comfortable and effective stay for patients, visitors and staff by ensuring that the environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
Duties could include:
* Vacuum/mop sweep/damp mop/spot clean/spray buffing of floor surfaces, using machinery as required.
* High and low dust (including skirting boards/window ledges/curtain rails/notice boards/picture frames/furniture/doors and door stays)
* Vacuum carpeted areas, daily removal of spots or stains, and shampooing of carpets using machinery on housekeeping supervisor instruction.
* Collection and tagging of all rubbish, removing bags, clinical waste bins, sharps bins and flattened cardboard containers to designated collection points.
* Ensure waste is correctly segregated at the collection point, and placed into locked containers, as required by Trust policy.
These are on-going positions requiring a number of people to start immediately.
Suitable candidates will take pride in their work and will ideally have experience carrying out similar duties.
A current DBS/CRB check is essential
Exact working hours to be confirmed
c£9.50 per hour
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.