- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Cost Engineers/Estimators - Outside IR35
My client, a leading Defence company has a new requirement for two Cost Engineers to join their team on a 6 month initial contract. Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate must be SC Cleared.
Experience in a variety of estimating methods:
- Comparative, parametric and bottom up techniques and in support of both hardware and/or software systems acquisitions and/or through life support.
- Able to apply the estimating techniques to inform Economic Appraisals, Trade Studies and/or Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Confident in MS Excel as a cost modelling tool.
- Good presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop robust cost models that satisfy independent Verification & Validation scrutiny.
- Knowledge of quantitative assessment of uncertainty, cost and schedule risk assessment.
- Application of Risk tools such as Risk is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of Earned Value Management techniques
Be a member of an appropriate professional body (such as ICEAA, ACostE) and have a desire for further professional development. Ideally: CCEA, ICostE, CPCostE qualified through relevant professional body.
This role is Outside IR35.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.