- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Engineer - Sub Agent
Exciting opportunities for Highway Senior Engineers/Sub Agents in Cornwall
Matchtech will be collaborating with a major Tier 1 contractor for upcoming Highway works in Cornwall, and we will have multiple long-term contract opportunities for Senior Engineers/Sub Agents with existing highways experience.
This is a key management position for this section of works and your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Site Agent with all duties including reporting
- Managing and tasking Site Engineer personnel
- Managing the sub contracts and H&S of various packages of work
- Managing and mentor both direct and contract project staff
- Liaising consistently with client and stakeholders
- Attend all progress meeting
This is an excellent contract opportunity for a contractor who has good highways knowledge and would like to work for a Tier 1 contractor. The contract will take place near to Truro.
The successful applicant will also need to have the following requirements:
- Previous work with a major contractor on highways project
- Previously worked as a Sub Agent, Senior Engineer or Agent
- Hold a construction related degree or HNC
- Have a valid CSCS and SMSTS certification
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.