- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client are looking for an experienced and professional individual to join their PMO team as a Governance Coordinaor, based from thei Falmer offices in Brighton
This role will form part of the Programmes Governance team in the Programme Management Office (PMO) within Engineering & Construction based at Falmer.
The Governance team are the custodians of the Asset Lifecycle Process (ALP) and will be central in facilitating new Governance Forums.
The purpose of this role is to facilitate Wholesale Governance forums which will operate at a Senior level through Senior Management Team (SMT) Governance and monthly Programme Steering Groups (PSGs).
Integral to the role will be supporting with the implementing and embedding the Governance framework and processes to enable ALP to operate.
Through training, audit and compliance, the person will be required to ensure processes are understood across the Business and specifically to facilitate Project Management and enable Programme Management and the delivery of the Business Plan.
Central to the role is organising the Governance calendar and producing the Governance packs for key stakeholders across several programmes or work. The role will also involve producing the minutes of the meetings and following up on actions to ensure they are complete in a timely manner. The individual will need to be mature, highly professional and trustworthy as they will be privy to strategic level conversations and decisions.
Major accountabilities of role
- Establish and embed the Governance Process, Procedures, Tools and Templates to enable ALP to operate
- Manage administration and facilitation for Governance Forums, Senior Management Team (SMT) and Programme Steering Groups (PSGs)
- Development of Governance and Performance Packs with key stakeholders in advance of meetings
- Manage lists of key stakeholders for several Programmes for communications for consistency
- Minute and actions for all Governance forums for Programmes
- Proactively manage all actions for Governance forums
- Conduct compliance activities to drive compliance to ALP, whilst also identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Responsible for ensuring that the Quality Management System (QMS) is updated for all changes and key changes are communicated.
- Support the PMO and Governance function with other activities (i.e. Continuous Improvement Forums and Employee Engagement)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.