- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is a growing engineering business who are innovators in their market. They are looking for a Production Engineer to join their expanding site in Erith.
As a Production Engineer you will be taking responsibility for resolving engineering issues on products from handover to end-of-life. This could include working on the grid, robots, peripherals, maintenance areas, crash protection and recovery systems - the work done in this team making a tangible difference to the success and profitability of the business.
How you'll spend your days...
- Providing a containment for and resolving design based issues with the electro-mechanical equipment on site.
- Ensuring solutions are fully tested, documented and findings presented.
- Working alongside the Design team to ensure continuity with product upgrades.
- Ensuring work undertaken is done safely, and changes made do not affect compliance.
We're interested in people with...
- An engineering/science qualification to HND or degree level
- Strong problem solving skills (Six Sigma qualification or training beneficial)
- Engineering skills to resolve mechanical/electrical/electronics/manufacturing/reliability issues (working in conjunction with relevant teams)
- Experience and ability to manage internal design and engineering resources as well as external suppliers
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.